What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A safe and natural way to reverse your Osteoporosis
- What contribution does “lifestyle” make? Am I unknowingly my own worst enemy? (page 77)
- What is the “4-R Program”… and can it help reverse osteoporosis? (page 68)
- Are you frustrated with the “one-size-fits-all” type of diagnoses and treatments?
- What is the difference between bone density and bone strength… and does it matter?
- Instead… learn how to enjoy Vibrant Health… and really live until your die!
- The statistics used to circulate public information regarding osteoporosis or osteopenia
- Are you tired of being just another number when you visit the doctor’s office?
- What about supplements – do they really help, and which ones should I take?
- Bone Quality or Quantity? Density or Strength? Find what matters! (page 38)
- Giving you insight for a breakthrough in restoring bone health at any stage
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Truth About Osteoporosis scores 72.08/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.thetruthaboutosteoporosis.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: thetruthaboutosteoporosis.com you’ll also be taken through to thetruthaboutosteoporosis.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)